Equalseal is all about getting you the right product for your project at the best price. We offer the name brands you know and trust, and we have performance equivalents that do the job just as well and save you money. With more than 60 years of combined experience in the field, we know these products inside and out. We strive to offer top-notch, personalized service, but if there’s anything we can do to make your shopping experience better, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our always expanding catalog includes:
We offer free Ground shipping to the lower 48 States on all orders where merchandise exceeds $99 on orders paid with credit cards. Freight on credit orders will be paid by the customer. We are able to ship using customer UPS, FedEx, or DHL Collect accounts. Shipments over 100 Lbs could be shipped via LTL Motor Freight. Available Carriers include:
Refunds and Returns
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Eligibility: Equalseal.com requires all customers applying for credit to have at least one successful credit card purchase to establish a partnership between the two companies. After one credit card purchase, customers can request a credit application from email@example.com. After recieving application, our accounting department will review your information and check with your references. Upon approval, customers will be eligible for for Net 30 terms.
2. Payment Options: Customers on terms are able to pay by check or by ACH transfer. ACH transfer information is available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get full bank details.
3. Freight Costs: Customers paying for orders on Net 30 Terms are responsible for paying for freight costs on all orders, even those over $99. Equalseal can use customers accounts with freight carriers or prepay and add shipping costs.4. Minimum Order Size: The minimum order size for orders placed on credit is $250, or the customer must maintain an average order size of greater than $250.
5. Late Payments and Delinquency: All payments are due in Equalseal offices 30 days from the date of invoice. After that date, if the payment is not completed, an interest charge of 2% per month may be added to your account, possibly plus other services charges. Net 30 day orders are not eligible for free or discounted shipping.
Future orders will not be released for production/shipment until all past due outstanding balances are paid in full and received by our accounting department, including finance charges. Should it be necessary to refer the account balance to a licensed collections agency or attorney for legal action, all subsequent charges and legal fees shall be paid by the applicant.
6. Alternate Payment Terms: Any order that varies from published terms must be requested in writing and approved by Equalseal.com prior to placing the order.
7. Currency: All prices listed are in US dollars unless otherwise noted.